What do you think?

chele57

I am new here. I have been reading alot of the posts which has helped my alot with my candles. I have been trying to get a good group pic. Is there anything that should and/or could be changed on this one? Honest opinions only. (I hope I got this picture thing right.) :confused:

100_0675a-1.jpg

Whatever that fluffy featherduster thing is in the back, I would take it out. It overwhelms the candles. If you must put something extra in the picture, go for something small and simple.

The fabric looks nice and the candles look nice, except it looks like the bottom left one is over the edge of the box under the fabric. I think the top row would look better if the votives were on the outside and the jars on the inside.

Good job cropping.

www.StuffSunshineLikes.com

I think your staging and photographic abilities are just perfect, chele.The satin background is draped perfectly and the flower arrangement adds to the elegance. You don't have so many candles that it looks cluttered. I wouldn't change a thing. It looks wonderful.

Your candles look fantastic, but I think they have a rustic look to them & they would look great on a homespun fabric background, or a fabric in a deeper shade than you have used. I like the idea of stepping them the way you have to display them....looks good & you could use fixins amongst your display for interest!:highfive:

I'd take away the arrangement , move the pillar between the top 2 jars & put the votives on either side of the bottom 2 jars, have less fabric showing above the top candles & more below them, then if you still want some floral/grass included in the pic I'd try laying some on the table in front of the boxes that the bottom candles are arranged on.

Then I'd go & change it all 2/3 more times!

The candles & labels all look very nicely made, well done you.

Sally.

Well I'd get rid of that plant or whatever it is on top, because it makes me think of Las Vegas and holds my eye, which you don't want to compete with your product right? Just put more product in its place or try different groupings.