Peaks FO Question..

Its been a while since I ordered from peaks but I thought you used to get a discount depending on the number of bottles you order.. I am not seeing anywhere on the site and their phone support is down til monday..

Anyone know??

Thanks

Tracy

From what I understand, they figure it manually now that they have a new shopping cart. You might want to remind them that you qualify for the discount in the comments section, just to make sure it doesn't get overlooked.

I just ordered from them and put a note in the comments section - I couldn't remember what the discount was either, lol. But my fine friends at Peak took 10% of my FO order for me :yay: (there was a little message when I got my package/receipt)

Even if you forget to put a message in the order, when you get your order confirmation and the discount is not reflected, just reply to the email and they will make a manual adjustment. They've done that in the past.

Hpmf...I just ordered 13 bottles (totaling 6 pounds)...and mentioned the discount in the comments section...and I don't see one at all, at least not by the pending debit on my checking account. I'll just wait and see when I get the order though...maybe there will be a note in my package.

Of course, I totally forgot about the discount a few months ago when I ordered something ridiculous like 18 bottles. LOL. DOH!

edited to add....they did get my GC on there, though the invoice doesn't reflect it, so maybe it IS on there! Woooooo

Donna