2 Big Thumbs Up for Backwoods!

I ordered Sea Salt Breeze and Lilac on Thursday. Got em today!

Just poured the Sea Salt Breeze. I LOVE, LOVE LOVe this scent! The Lilac OOB is very true! Gonna pour that one next!

This was my first order from Backwoods, but there will be MANY more if the service and oil quality is this good!!!! :yay:

I got mine within 2 days of ordering as well. I made a mistake, and Connie picked up on it and fixed it for me. Been busy and haven't had a chance to put these fo's in anything yet, but I'm sure loving them oob!

I definitely have a new supplier!

They are going parcel post b/c some oils can't be sent priority. I don't believe she ships UPS, she is trying to keep shipping cost down.

Oh my..so what is the price difference between parcel post and ups? A couple bucks, big deal if it means you can get your stuff within a couple of days instead of WEEKS!!!! Glad I know this now....:undecided

I can ship either way. Used to ship UPS and had complaints about the price so we began shipping USPS to save on shipping. If you would prefer UPS just email us prior to placing the order so we can adjust the shipping price. The site is set up for USPS I believe (my son takes care of this part). Actually UPS also had no flashpoint restrictions which made it easier for me but they did cost quite a bit more.

Glo

I ship 3rd and 4th class to Arlington TX all the time,,, my packages usually arrive at my sisters place in about 5 or 6 days and I'm in Minnesota. Maybe there's a terminal that isn't processing mail as it should somewhere between the shipping point and receiving point.

I have heard for many years from my mother in law, who's located in Harlingen, it takes almost 2 weeks to get a 1st class letter down there... ridiculous.. and they're raising prices... sheeesh.. !! I'd check with my postmaster to put some sort of tracer on packages,, and see where the delay might be....