NG's Hot Orange Danish....

casey2

I recently made tarts with NG's Hot Orange Danish - I use a pre-blended votive/tart wax and it smelled heavenly when I was pouring - waited a week and tested at home - it had a lovely throw - not a big room throw though - brought it into work to test and it didn't last at all - so I was wondering if anyone had the same experience - whether it needs to cure a bit longer??? - I'd love to hear from you...thanks so much!!!

Hi!

I had it in my line last year and I couldn't give it away, though it does have a wonderful cold throw, hot throw it smelled a little rancid. I've burned it before, maybe I just got a bad batch... I have now discontinued it. I've had to drop some of theirs before, Caramel Apple was horrid! Sorry.

HTH

I recently made tarts with NG's Hot Orange Danish - I use a pre-blended votive/tart wax and it smelled heavenly when I was pouring - waited a week and tested at home - it had a lovely throw - not a big room throw though - brought it into work to test and it didn't last at all - so I was wondering if anyone had the same experience - whether it needs to cure a bit longer??? - I'd love to hear from you...thanks so much!!!

What did you store your tarts in while curing? The material may, as they say have 'sucked' the fragrance out. I believe the consensus is polypropylene bags, material, containers only. I use NG's Orange Danish in tarts and candles and it'll blow you out of the house. I use a 70/30 soy/para blend and don't know what wax you're using.

Hi - I always store/cure/sell them in polypropolene - I thought it was great in my house, but I took it to work, where I test some of my tarts and it just didn't throw as much - thanks so very much for all your help - I'll just try and cure a while longer...cause I do love the scent!!!