Pomegranate anyone?

EmpressC

Tenessee has a fabulous Pomegranate and the throw is wonderful! I second JS Sweet Orange and Pomegranate and Candlescience Sage and Pomegranate! Pomegranate anything is a big hit around this area.

I ordered samples of virtually all mentioned, except NG's. But I will! This is gonna be a pomegranate weekend for me!!! Thanx for all the suggestions.

Hey Groovy Chic, I have a sample of the Midnight Pomegranate and Henri Bendel Pomegranate, both from WSP. They smell very similar. Have you tried both? How does the Midnight Pom. sell for you? Thanx.

My favorite as far as smelling like what I had in mind for a Pomegrante is the Pomegranate and Pear from Peaks. I did have a problem getting it to throw in soy. It need a long cure time before I really detected a decent throw. In paraffin I had better luck but it still benfit to cure it a bit longer. Oddly I did not get an sort of a throw from Daystar's Pomegrante in soy or paraffin. Good scent out of bottle and would be nice in B&B but didn't work in wax for me.

I ordered samples from WSP, Peak's, Daystar and ICS. The only 2 I was really pleased with were from WSP: Midnight Pomegranate and Henri Bendel Pomegranate. While all scents proved to be pleasant, the WSP ones were quite strong as well. I haven't tried them in wax yet. I'm just referring to B&B.