candlemakers store?

Lady_Sudz

His Rain Forest is excellent!!! Leather is super strong(can't stand this one!!). His odor eliminator will send you out of the house it's so strong.

Bluebery Muffin is good. I know there are others but I can't think of them right now! Do a search & you will find a lot more.

When my wife and I started %100 soy candles a year ago, the first place we tried was the candlemakersstore. We where used to candle that did not smell strong, so when we got FO from them, it was super strong to us. So far top sellers we have from them is

Rainbow we change the name to Fresh Linen (Top Seller), Sugar Berry very sweet. Mango Papaya, Banana Nut Bread. All very good. Baby Powder IS VERY STRONG

BUT after looking at posts from other candle makers on here and the suppilers they use I think I'm going to try peaks or NG

i have only tried a few of the ones on special ($8.00lb.) the cedar, green apple, coconut creme, caramel i think some of these are sold out but they have all been very strong in 100% soy. oh the fresh & clean is great also.

I love the Mango-Pomegranate

Mango

Margarita

Blueberry Cheesecake

Baked Alaska

The only one that I've gotten from there that I didn't like was the Sugar Cookie but they have several versions of that and I only tried 1. The others may be better.