what is your opinion?

A big congratulations! Looks like a nice start to me, but I'm certainly no expert.

A couple of suggestions/observations:

On the opening and about us pages, a small amount of editing may be in order. I noticed a couple of places that need commas, etc. Nothing major.

I also notice that there is no weight listed for the soaps or the scrubs. As a consumer, I would want to know this before buying. Also, I think perhaps the weight should be included for the tarts.

Looks like you're ready for business!!

Thanks for the suggestions Luci

went back and THINK i caught all the comma errors...its amazing how the words just eventually run together when you've stared at it for so long...its good to have "fresh eyes" to find those errors.

also added the size to the soap and scrub.

thanks again!

I think it's very nice =)

The things that really stand out to me and that I find important in a website:

- When you click on the picture it actually enlarges to a nice size photo so the detail can be seen

- The cart total is in the sidebar

- the page loads quickly

- Neutral color scheme, easy on the eyes. Doesn't detract from the product.

Well Jen You know already that I love the site and the color scheme, I have already told you that..hehe:D Just wish it did not start your topper over again like it is...but the site looks great, very easy to navigate and its very consistant. Job Well Done Girl!

!!

:laugh2: I got a kick out of that!

Very nice site! Easy to navigate and the photos look professional. Hope you get lots of business!

Thanks Tiz- my husband wrote that up for me....he's a comedian...actually in real life...nothing is ever boring over here!! I'll tell him you liked it!

I think your site looks wonderful! Love the colors...the only thing I would mention is the text on some of the pages (about us etc) is really tiny...is there anyway you can make it bigger? Looks like your ready for the grand opening..LOL!!

thanks for the suggestions!

-as far as the alternating upper case and lower case...that is just the font...I didn't do that specifically...just the nature of the beast i guess.

- as for the font size in the 'about us' page...i think it is too small too...i just haven't been able to figure out how to fix it...i even tried typing it in a word doc. and then copy, then paste, but it didn't do any good. if anyone knows how to fix this...it would be greatly appreciated.

-and for the topper cutting off the last letter in street and soap...that is so funny because on mine, the topper isn't cut off and it continues with more pictures...so in other words...the word box in the topper is in the middle of the page....weird...must be different for everyone...even the way i have it on my computer isn't how i wanted it exactly. ahh..the headaches that will ensue to try and fix this :grin2:

btw...amanda thanks for a great job once again on the design...i'm absolutely loving it!!

Nice site! What everyone else said...easy on the eyes...cart contents on the side......

One big question though......

Will you sell my husband too???? I'll package him up and ship right out!

:laugh2:

Donna

anywhere in the continental u.s.!