Liquid Soap

ladysj

Okay I have been reading the posts of everyone talking about how the liquid soap smells and some say that even fo doesn't cover up the smell. I've been wanting to try liquid soap for some time and now I have everything I need.

My question is if the stuff smells that bad how in the world do/can you sell it? I would think if the stink is that bad and fo won't cover it up that people wouldn't buy it.

Any help or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated I would like to make up some today.

Thanks

Sandra

I'm one who can still smell it even with the FO. It is just a weird odor, not necessarily strong. If I didn't know it was there and I was just an average buyer I don't know if I would notice it as long as it had fragrance. It also seems more obvious with certain FO's.

Yes, I think so. Basically if I didn't know it had that smell I think I wouldn't notice it as long as it had FO in it. Try it out and tell me what you think. Most everyone else here seems to love the stuff.

Not all liquid soap smells the same, it has to be the recipe that contributes to any stinky smell. Mine does not have any stinky smell, I just smell a fresh clean " nothing" kind of smell, if that makes sense:grin2: Won't know how yours will smell until you try it. I leave mine unscented for personal use since you never can tell which one of my 80,000 gazillion fragrances I will end up covering myself in later, and not wanting fragrances to clash.

Thanks for your help. I'll just have to take the plunge and see. You said your's doesn't have a smell. Is there anything you can think of that would contribute to make it smell or not smell? I mean anything that I should avoid using in it such as certain types of oil?