Spa Scents?

Kymber

This is a new area for me. I have been asked by one of my WS accounts to put in an upscale spa line for their Gift Basket Company. These guys are a really big account for me....and I of course said I would start on it. Well I am having trouble deciding what are true Spa-ish scents? I need women's scents, men's scents and unisex scents. I am also having trouble deciding which products I should research for the line. Some of what I already make will work great......just packaged different for the more upscale Spa look. I also need to order in some clays and muds to play with....any recommendations? Anyone have any advice?? TIA!

Here's a start ... Rosemary Mint, Lav. & Chamomile, Euc. Spearmint.

I have Rosemary Mint on my list and LOVE that one!! I think I even have the other 2 in tester size...I will have to dig them out and resniff! Thanks!

Bonsi from TSW. Nice and clean.

Another one they list on their site for a spa scent is Wheatberry & Cream...which I have but have never used. I have to re-order a couple from them this week...I will get a 1oz of this one and try it out. Thanks!

lavender, cucumber & sage

Japanese Pear & Ginseng (try it. Ultradivine!)

Take a look through some aromatherapy concoctions. Those might lead you to something else.

Basil, Sage & Mint (cures my headaches, causes relief and no stress IMO)

lavender, cucumber & sage

Japanese Pear & Ginseng (try it. Ultradivine!)

Take a look through some aromatherapy concoctions. Those might lead you to something else.

Basil, Sage & Mint (cures my headaches, causes relief and no stress IMO)

Love the Lavender, Cucumber & Sage! Sell a lot of it too. Who carries the Japanese Pear & Ginseng? Basil, Sage & Mint we tried for the first time today and my daughter is in love with it! Thanks!!

I mix a Stress Relief blend that is nice. There are a few blends like that out there that are unisex. I think The Scent Works has a Stress Relief and their new Blue Sugar is a wonderful unisex scent. They also have the Andalusian Olive Blossom that comes up in every thread asking about spa scents. One supplier also saves on shipping. Sign up for their mailing list and you get emails with special offers. They have excellent customer service too. http://store.scent-works.com/index.html

Any particular effects you're going for?

There's Spa at NG as well as spiritual awakening (really nice floral and ozonish combo), additionals that I included in a PM to you about FOH oils to take advantage of that sale lol, you might try a mix of Jasmine, lavender and a touch of orange and see what that does, there's a straight out herbal one somewhere, but I can't remember where (Maybe C&S)

Hey try an orange, sandalwood and cinnamon or juniper mix or all of them together. Orange is said to be an antidepressant, reduces muscle tension, purifies relieves anxiety and fear ... come to think of it, orange and basil or rosemary together might be awesome.

Oh and FOH's eucalyptus spearmint would be a good addition too.

OK I need to be done doing this lol!