Fbb Wow!

Kymber

I finally got around to trying out the FBB from the last co-op today. OMG..I am in love! This stuff is awesome. I did a brown sugar batch with Wood Violet & Sugar Maple FO. Then I did a white sugar batch with Solas Lemon Sugar. They both smell wonderful! I added Mango, Jojoba and AKO to the brown sugar batch and Shea, Jojoba and AKO to the lemon sugar batch. 40 oz FBB and added 52oz sugar to each batch. Nice and bubbly and not drying at all!

Woo hoo! :yay: It sounds just yummy. I keep telling myself I'm gonna break down and buy some and try it. I can even get it local too! :laugh2:

Donna

Now Local would be nice!! No shipping..keeps the price down! You should try it...it is divine! I forgot to also say that on the second batch I did add 4oz aloe juice to it and like that consistancy MUCH better!

That sounds great. I love the one from the coop too. I did a lemon poppy seed one and a lavender, cuke & sage they are both almost sold out as of my show today. I never thought to put Aloe Juice in mine but it sounds like a nice addition. I put sugar, oatmeal, ako, jojoba, and hemp oil.

Okay.. I made a 3 # batch last night. I followed the Chemistry Stores recipe. I added 7 cups of sugar to the 3#'s to get the consistency I wanted. I used Eucalyptus Spearmint and is so refreshing! I need to post a pic of it!

I LUV FBB too. I know some find it drying- must depend on the additives because I've never thought it was as a body sugar scrub or butter. I toyed w/ it in the beginning as a face scrub, but decided against it.

Kymber your's sound divine :drool: it took me awhile to figure out you needed that much sugar to make a good scrub. It sounds like too much, but some wise person on here once said the consistency of sand and I finally got it-lol