What is soap on a rope?

Lady_Sudz

I have seen some soaps on a rope that has a Bunch of small soaps on them and some bigger ones that have just 1 soap....How do they work? How do u sell them?

what do u tell people??? Moms day is coming i thought they would be cute...:D

If I were going to sell something like that it might be for men but thats just me. All it does is sit there but dries up faster than in a dish I think? :grin2: All you have to do is lift up the soap to your body and use it on ya.

When they first came out years ago they were meant for use in the shower - you could hang them on a hook in your shower and not have to bother with a soap dish. I've never heard of bunches.

I never heard of bunches. I make mine by using a 3-D mold with a hole in the top - you stuff the rope in there and pour the soap in around it. Eezy peezy.

And I think it's a whole lot more sanitary touse a bar directly than a poof (IMHO) unless you remember to wash the poof in the laundry every day (poofs can harbor mildew - eeew). But that's another discussion.

I make them and we love 'em. I hang them up and get no soap-sludge. The kids don't leave them sitting in the bath to dissolve. And you can easily rub them with your poof - as easily as any other bar of soap.

I have seen some soaps on a rope that has a Bunch of small soaps

I'm sorry, I overlooked this earlier...some people sell their end pieces as samples like this. Soap stacks on a rope. There is a knot at the bottom of the stack that you undo, remove the bottom soap and re-knot.

I've only seen things like english leather soap on a rope geared to men..and then there's the joke about soap on the rope for men in prison but I absolutely will not go there even though I'm dying to...lol

however..if you know anyone going to Attica anytime soon..soap on a rope might be a good idea...I'm only a few miles from attica will be happy to throw some over the razored fence...