if the only bags I have are

I, too, read all the posts about this....it can be confusing and overwhelming trying to figure out who's right and who's wrong...

So, here's what I did....bought both kinds to see for myself....it isn't that I don't believe one person over the other, but when you're getting some people say that they're fine and some people say that they aren't....well, that's when I decided to do my own testing and come up with my own conclusions...

...and, no, I won't tell you what the results were because that would still just be another person's opinion! :D

Experiment and find out for yourself....then you'll know....

are you using the bags for storage or for wrapping?

For long time storage you want to go with poly pro. For short term until you sell you can use polyethylene.

I don't use bags for either. I store my votives in plastic containers. For a show I take them out and put them in their display.

are you using the bags for storage or for wrapping?

I store my votives in plastic containers. For a show I take them out and put them in their display.

right now for storage....how long do you keep them in plastic containers? Does the plastic hurt the scents?

right now for storage....how long do you keep them in plastic containers? Does the plastic hurt the scents?

As long as the plastic container has a number 5 on the bottom (inside the triangle), then you're votives, etc. will be fine for as long as you need to store them. The #5 containers hold in fragrance like the polypro! :)

Well, since you're asking for opinions ... I'll be glad to give you mine. I always use polypro ... if polypro is good for the long haul, then it's good for the short term too. I've never had a problem and I'd rather be safe than sorry. :wink2:

As long as the plastic container has a number 5 on the bottom (inside the triangle), then you're votives, etc. will be fine for as long as you need to store them. The #5 containers hold in fragrance like the polypro! :)
The #5 denotes that the container is made of polypropylene. :wink2: