Is Juniper Breeze supposed to smell good?

casey2

I tested Juniper Breeze from Millcreek and it made me sick. To me it smelled burnt. However, I am not one to give the best review because Juniper Breeze is a scent I could take or leave. This is one scent I wouldn't mind finding a weaker scent, then it might actually smell good! LOL ;)

I personally don't care for it (prefer bakery/fruit scents), but I have many customers who love it. I had one customer who purchased all I had on hand in candles and tarts because BBW has discontinued it and she was having trouble finding it. Customers who like it, say it makes their house smell clean and fresh.

I sell alot of fragrances, and have tested many many more,,, however there is something about anything juniper, that is a complete turnoff to me. You know how those green twigs taste when you peel back the bark, ewww sour, sticky, green.. that's what juniper smells like ta me... thinks maybe my nose is twisted too:p