1. 1. Favorite FO sujpplier

• Cierra Candles
    • Peaks
    • Natures Garden
    • Fragrance oil Heaven
    • Candle Science
    • other..who?

how is their Marshmallow Madness?

I've not tried that one yet, but now I'm curious! The ones I've *really, really* liked so far have been White Tea and Ginger and their Storm Watch (which isn't really like the Yankee type, but is still a nice, clean scent).

Oh! And I love Cajun Candles (http://www.cajuncandles.com) just for their Vanilla Bourbon. It's lovely.

Pick one? Yeh right if I could do that that would make my life a lot easier. Basically I order them from mixed sources. I'd say I like peaks because I get their stuff the fast and they have good shipping rates to here (I'm in CA). I can also always count on them to be packaged well and they have great cutomer service. Cierra has great shipping to here as well as they're in NV, but I use them for wax not for FO's. NG is not too bad with their rates to here and they come releatively quick and they have a sale going on for May.

It's hard to pick a favorite supplier. I have bought from CandleScience, Bitter Creek North, Daystar, and Millcreek. They are very good. I just buy oils that get great reviews on this board. I will be trying others soon.

It's hard to pick a favorite supplier. I have bought from CandleScience, Bitter Creek North, Daystar, and Millcreek. They are very good. I just buy oils that get great reviews on this board. I will be trying others soon.

One I found this year....because of this board was The Candle Source. What a great find!!!!

I wouldn't want to list all of them because I would likely miss someone and that wouldn't be fair.

Ditto!!

However the least expensive for me (when shipping is added in) would be Peaks because their business operations are about 20 minutes from my house, so :) Free shipping! :)

Chrisasst, you need to read our posts, 2 of us said we liked some of WSP's FOs. I doubt anyone will tell you exactly what to buy. Part of the work/play in becoming a chandler is that you have to just go for it. True, it may cost you a bunch, but most of us have "been there, done that." Besides, why would you TRUST me/us?? You may not like the same fos as we do. Just use your best judgement and place an order. IMHO, the hardest part is not finding a good FO, it's in making your candle burn correctly. Lots of luck. Carole

Ditto!!

However the least expensive for me (when shipping is added in) would be Peaks because their business operations are about 20 minutes from my house, so :) Free shipping! :)

No Edit button! lol

This should read NO shipping, not Free shipping. Sorry about that.

What are your guy's feelings on WSP (wholesale supplies plus)....

I love thier oils & love that they come in amber glass bottles and I use many of their other products including some carrier oils, unscented bases & bottles & packaging.

I don't know too much about most of those listed, but I have to say BCN is my top fragrance supplier, probably. At Wix End for a few, Candle Cocoon, for Sultry Angel, tried Lonestar quite a while ago.

Just received some samples from Millcreek. Loved the scents, but didn't seem very strong. I have been spoiled with most of BCN, they are just so much stronger than most others I have tried. Trouble I have with them is many of their scents aren't safe in bath and body. So I have to go eslewhere.

I have about a dozen that I wouldn't mind trying to find a better scent. A better vanilla, buttercream, Sweet Pea, Cake type, to name a few off the top of my head. Always on a quest for even better.