plastic wrap

Hi, I read about this on a previous thread that you can use Walmart wrap or Sams. I made some m&p soap recently and have it wrapped in the wm wrap and I can still smell it like the day I wrapped it a couple of weeks ago. I tried to shrink wrap it first and it looked terrible. I don't have the hang of shrink wrapping yet. HTH.

I was using Saran Wrap to wrap my tarts in...stored them in my candle closet and every time I opened the door I could smell their lovely scent. Then I read that if the scent can be smelled after they've been wrapped, the fragrance is not being preserved....(as this topic was talked about before). I did some research and found that Saran Wrap is not "polypro...". ( *faint* Uh-oh!) So I unwrapped all those babies and now use polypro... bags. I don't smell anything when I opened my candle closet now :cry2: ...........but that's a GOOD thang :D .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.aromafieldscandles.com

What is the polypro you are referring to?

I package my 2.5 oz and 4 oz candles that do not have lids in cellophane bags.....Is this not a good idea? This is not for long term storage as I pour everything fresh, just for presentation and delivery.

Thanks so much!