Couple of Questions

julia44

Very new to this, but excited. I don't have the time to seriously play right now but would still like to try and make some lip balm. Is there a lip balm base out there that you would recommend, or a couple? I would like to try some bases until I get time to try out some recipes. Thanks for your time.

Julia

Thanks again I really appreciate it. I looked into making a few things a couple years ago, but then I got married and started my own business and just haven't had time. Now we are expanding the business to include other tangible items, as we are strictly virtual right now. I have found vendor's for most of my items. However haven't been pleased with my lip balm vendor's and know I will never find anyone at the price I found. So I figured I would make my own. In the phase of doing lots of research (again), then I will test for a few months, and then I guess add it to the list of items we carry. Look forward to chatting more when I have a clue what I'm talking about. :whoohoo:

• 1 month later...