TP Time! (graphic heavy)

This week I'm going to try dipping an assortment of feminine hygiene products to see what kind works best. Judging by the commercials, they should hold loads of fragrance!

You know, I think there just may be a niche market for something like that! Celebrate the Moments of your Life, eh? LOL

BTW- If anyone tried to use the dipped TP as God intended, they'd have one heck of a time getting a square off- it is one solid cylinder.

This week I'm going to try dipping an assortment of feminine hygiene products to see what kind works best. Judging by the commercials, they should hold loads of fragrance!

I have already seen it. I won't give the link because it is from a member's website that I saw on the forum :undecided :

**ANGEL TAMPON AIR FRESHENER**These are 'un-used' Tampons that I made to be Air Freshener Angels! They are 'beautiful' little creatures when you are down & out; give one to a Friend or even yourself - they come with a Poem for the woman with PMS or MENOPAUSE.

~You choose the Fragrance & Poem in the drop boxes below

Please say you are just kidding.........:shocked2:

I have already seen it. I won't give the link because it is from a member's website that I saw on the forum :undecided :

**ANGEL TAMPON AIR FRESHENER**These are 'un-used' Tampons that I made to be Air Freshener Angels! They are 'beautiful' little creatures when you are down & out; give one to a Friend or even yourself - they come with a Poem for the woman with PMS or MENOPAUSE.

~You choose the Fragrance & Poem in the drop boxes below