Here is a Soap Calculator with mold resizer!

dixiemama

Here is a link to the soap calculator that I usually use. Since I use a lot of "found" or "scavenged" molds, I am constantly having to re-figure recipes to fit. This excellent calculator will resize your recipe for you according to the dimensions you enter. Simply enter your recipe first and it will calculate lye and water for you. Then on this new page, you scroll down to the bottom and can resize it. It has been a lifesaver for someone who uses odd molds a lot.

Hey Ya'll,

I'm not dixiemama, but this is a resize calc as well as a lye calc. It's the fifth button on the left. Enter your recipe and hit "enter when done" to calculate lye and water amounts, scroll to bottom of the page and click the shape of your container and enter the inside dimensions.

I don't have "formal" molds at this time and use a variety of containers, so this site is invaluable. HTH

Ok. I am a moron. It does help to actually post the link doesn't it!! Too much on my brain at one time I guess. Getting ready for final exams, making soap, reading all my tons of soap message board stuff, kids, and just usual hectic life in general makes me absent-minded. Thanks so much for posting the link. How silly a tired brain can be!! Sorry!