I have done major FO shopping!!!

candlelady

You all have intrigued me sooo much that I went out and purchased and poured today:

Candlescience:

Cranberry Marmalade (not poured yet, but smells wonderful)

Violet Lime (just got today and smells awesome!)

Peaks:

White Tea & Ginger

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Daystar:

Ginger Lime - OMG!

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies - double OMG!

FOH:

Pears & Pearls - WOW!~ so smooth!

Little Red Dress - Very sexy scent! I've dyed this one black with a black lid and sexy fabric tie) So cute! But, if you want a black candle and use BCN's black powder, just be warned that it will ruin your pour pot! Stains it real bad! Well, now I have one pot for this FO.

We poured Curve (NG), Beach House (F&F) and High Maintenance (TCS) and we thought we were going to pass out! These fragrances are so strong I had to open the door to my shop! Just thought you'd like to know some strong thowers!~ LOL

What else is good that you all have been experiencing. Oh, I discontinued 17 scents from my line, and added.....maybe too many? Oh well, I'm happy!

Thanks all for your truly inspiring recommendations.

Now, new is pouring my new palm wax pillars!

Carrie

I smell ya, I started to place my order this morning, after 8 hours of going to suppliers, cross referencing with the board I have finally completed todays order. :cheesy2:

12 fragrances later im a happy candle.

Whew

Have a good weekend everybody.

natalie

Hows the white tea and Ginger? Im placing my order with them this weekend since Ive never tried ANY of their F.O.'s and have heard great things :D

I LOVE this scent! So fresh and crisp! I put 1 drop of ivory in the pour pot and it's just wonderful! Got an order today from one of my Feed store chains for 1 case each (16 oz. sq. mason jars) of 19 of my new fragrances. They have 5 stores! Gotta try this one!

I've decided to drop a ton of my "old regulars" and add some of the new fragrances I've heard about on this board. They are going like crazy!

I had another store 20 miles from me, that came in while we were pouring and put down a good chunk of change ($300) and bought 80% new fragrances. You gotta try Little Black Dress. I put this in my 9 oz. square mason jar with black lid, dye the candle black with a sexy fabric tie (just to die for!) Too cute!

TTFN

Carrie

FOH:

Little Red Dress - Very sexy scent! I've dyed this one black with a black lid and sexy fabric tie) So cute! But, if you want a black candle and use BCN's black powder, just be warned that it will ruin your pour pot! Stains it real bad! Well, now I have one pot for this FO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a note...we don't carry either of these 2 scents...they sound great though!

Thanks!

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven

FOH:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a note...we don't carry either of these 2 scents...they sound great though!

Thanks!

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven

Oops! Sorry, Little Black Dress and Pears & Pearls are from Aroma Haven. It was a very long day yesterday! LOL

Thanks,

Carrie :embarasse