Baby Poo Soap!

brydean

Ok, the soap I posted about yesterday, soaped milk powder too hot. Today I realized that I had forgotten to add my superfat after the cook.:rolleyes2 So I decided to chunk it up and rebatch it later, well the inside was this funky brownish orange. All I could think of when I looked at this soft chunked up, funky soap, was that it looked like a bowl of BABY POO!!:D Asked my dh if he thought I could market it some way! LOL

I almost threw it all out it looked so disgusting, but reason and my inherit cheapness prevailed! LOL

Ok, the soap I posted about yesterday, soaped milk powder too hot. Today I realized that I had forgotten to add my superfat after the cook.:rolleyes2 So I decided to chunk it up and rebatch it later, well the inside was this funky brownish orange. All I could think of when I looked at this soft chunked up, funky soap, was that it looked like a bowl of BABY POO!!:D Asked my dh if he thought I could market it some way! LOL

I almost threw it all out it looked so disgusting, but reason and my inherit cheapness prevailed! LOL

We can sell it beside my "baby poop" candle...lol