Sweetcakes

soycool

Hi everyone TGIF

Sweetcakes is yet another supplier that I have not ordered from, CS and Peaks are my "two" but I need a few more suppliers. How does everyone feel about Sweetcakes? I think the name of the company alone might be enough for me to assume they have awesome oils! :wink2:

Natalie

Thanks for any imput.

Their fantastic oils are just in a league all their own in my opinion. They ARE pricey, but some things are so worth it. I buy from several FO suppliers and I love them too. I have never had a "miss" with SC oils though. My sales increased tremendously when I switched my nice rose scent to SC rose. :grin2:

I have not used them yet, because of their prices, but everybody who does use them RAVES about them & just LOVE their oils. I get the impression that they are a very top quality supplier, from all the feedback I've read with top quality oils.

I think they are more for the soap, b&b folks. I have never ordered from them & probably will not because I am sure their scents are GREAT, but to make $ in candles, I have to find less expensive oils. I cannot justify or afford FOs much over $14/$16 per #. JMHO Carole