Backwoods Upcoming Sale!

IndyGirl

Thank you for clarifying all of this glo....I just read your announcement in the supplier sale and was even more confused.........LOL! Yes, your announcement has the old dates...says the sale started last monday and ends this monday....ok, now I got it all down!

*super banana* Got my order in by using the 0.00 Here's what I chose for this round:

Amazingly Graceful

Backwoods Blue

Cucumber Mint

Lilac

Rice Flower and Shea

Tropical Fusion

Vanilla Sugar

Passion Fruit and Guava

Tropical Tango

I wanted lots more but had to stop somewhere!

All sizes are on sale. They should just come up the sale price when you order. The sale is based on the 16 oz sale price and all others are discounted accordingly. That is just the way our site works. We are planning to run this through to next weekend, May the 6th. We had planned this for last week and the FO didn't arrive on time. I'll bet my newsletter has the old dates.:embarasse

Well Moonie aren't you the smart cookie?? And yes you were the first order!

Glo

Hahahaha I was the 1st?

Gee any consolations prizes for that? :laugh2: :laugh2:

Thank you for clarifying all of this glo....I just read your announcement in the supplier sale and was even more confused.........LOL! Yes, your announcement has the old dates...says the sale started last monday and ends this monday....ok, now I got it all down!

I know that is a goofy ad huh!! It wouldn't let me put the whole ad together -kept saying I had to many letters in it so I just split it up. That's the first time that has happened to me, I've had some other ads with lots of descriptions. Didn't think this one was much bigger. I must be getting windier with my wording.

Glo