Backwoods Upcoming Sale!

IndyGirl

I was just on their website to place an order and saw that they are planning a sale next week to honor the new baby! So I guess I'll wait one more week! Hurry Connie! I'm almost out of my favorite oils! The tropical fusion and breeze in the keys has sold like crazy!!!!!!

umm.....am I breaking a Cardinal Rule here?

This is posted on Backwood's message board this evening....

Amazingly Graceful-BW version of Amazing Grace by Philosophy. Excellent in CP soap.

Backwoods Blue- Our version of Blue Sugar by Aquolina. Faboulous in both soap & parasoy candles. Throw is unbelievable.

Gramm's Yummy Punkin-tested as Pumpkin Buttercream. We changed the name as we don't notice much buttercream. Awesome in soap and parasoy candles.

Cider and Sticks- Just the best spiced cider you will ever try. Made such a lovely soap and had awesome throw in parasoy candles.

Red Currant & Thyme Tea-made an excellent CP soap. Smells so fresh.

Tropicali Tango- tested as vanilla grapefruit and made a super soap and had great throw in parasoy candles as well.

Cinnamon Bun- Absolutely the best Cinnamon Bun ever. The soap is to die for. Scent is sooo strong after almost 2 months I can't believe it.

Passionfruit & Guava- Very excellent summery scent made lovely Cp soap. Scent holding extremely well.

OH!!!!!! I can't wait now!!!!!! I see 3 I definately want to try!!!!

It's all your fault!!!....lol....got me addicted to their FO's. I just finished up the last of my testing on the last batch I bought because of one of your posts....lol. Their FO's are really great. I can't wait till next week, but I will.

It's all your fault!!!....lol....got me addicted to their FO's. I just finished up the last of my testing on the last batch I bought because of one of your posts....lol. Their FO's are really great. I can't wait till next week, but I will.

Ha! Ha! Christine!!!!! They are good oils aren't they! I've been in the poor house because of my son's wedding next week but, I'm running out of the candles I poured with them so......it's a have to thing. I poured a lilac tester from a sample and now it's dissapeared! I have looked everywhere cause it smelled so wonderful, and I think someone in my family took it! It was not even poured at my ususal percentage since it was just a sample but, it was the absolute best lilac ever! So far, the only one I can't get to throw is the White willow. It smells great but in my 4627 it will not put out the fragrance!

I finished testing all that I bought. They're fantastic! Tropical Fusion, Pink Pepperberry, Lemon Tart, Breeze in the Keys. I not only use them for candles, but on car fresheners, and scented rock salt. I only listed Tropical Fusion and Lemon Tart on the website and sold the others at the Farmers Market every week....They are all a big hit. I'm adding the the rest on my website next week. Not only did I test in the shop but I put Tropical Fusion to the test at an outdoor Farmers Market that I do every week in an 8oz Jelly Jar. People were coming over to me wanting it! They said they could smell it all over the market!

Wait!!! I just tried to order something and it won't let me add it to my cart. It keeps asking me for a Gift Certificate Value. Did I miss a newsletter???

I had that problem also.

What I did was put 0.00 in the value for the certificate and it let me put it in cart then....

I got my order in early :grin2:

How long will this sale last? Also, the sale is the 6% off each size oil....this is getting confusing....LOL..

All sizes are on sale. They should just come up the sale price when you order. The sale is based on the 16 oz sale price and all others are discounted accordingly. That is just the way our site works. We are planning to run this through to next weekend, May the 6th. We had planned this for last week and the FO didn't arrive on time. I'll bet my newsletter has the old dates.:embarasse

Well Moonie aren't you the smart cookie?? And yes you were the first order!

Glo