vista print bad?

Wow I order from them all the time. Never had a problem
Same here, but you do have to be careful when ordering. Because when you checkout, they try to add on a lot of extras to your order, and if you don't carefully make sure you've opted out of each one, you will end up accidentally having ordered something you don't want. It's deceptive and I don't like it, but unfortunately they're still the best deal around for their cards.

Same here, but you do have to be careful when ordering. Because when you checkout, they try to add on a lot of extras to your order, and if you don't carefully make sure you've opted out of each one, you will end up accidentally having ordered something you don't want. It's deceptive and I don't like it, but unfortunately they're still the best deal around for their cards.

i know it drives me nuts but the other day for less then $30 i got 250 custom business cards with printing on the back, 25 magnets, and a notepad. how can you beat that i don't even care that they inflate shipping prices (i wish they didn't but...) now i just know to keep an eye out

I ordered from them too and was charge of 14.05 about month after and called them and they said it was for a rewards program that I clicked on. I argued with them and they credited my account and canceled the rewards program. After you order you have to be careful you do not click on any program incentive or rewards program. Be careful for the 10.00 cerdit button that is how the got me, I believe. I did find if you order 1 extra thing that is not on sale it brings your shipping way down. I spend like 7.00 extra and it dropped my shipping 10.00. It is worth seeing if adding some paid thing to your order will help your shipping charge.

You're right about the inflated shipping. They used to charge $5.25 to ship one box of 250 cards. It's a small light thing that shouldn't cost that much as it goes by 1st class mail. But I pay because the cards are "free". Last time I checked, the shipping had been jacked up to more than $9! But I guess I'll still pay because you couldn't get a box of cards elsewhere for under $10, so it's still a better deal. I will have to try placing a paid item in the shopping cart just to see how that works out though.

My hubby is a GM for a printing company and even he says their cards are unbeatable at that price. i dont complain...i just stick to what I am ordering and thats it. I think you have to be careful anywhere you order on-line. We are always cautious and one rule of thumb I always live by is use 1 cc for ordering online. Use it to always order anything online & make sure its not your main debit/checking account. This way if there is any fraud you only have 1 card to deal with and your not stripped of you "living" money.

Yeah, you do have to be careful because when you are ready to checkout, it asks if you want to take a survey or get a discount or something. You really have to be careful or if you click on it, it will automatically charge you a monthly fee. I can't remember right now since I just had a couple of strawberry margaritas....

Good prices or not, I won't order from an unethical printer. I'd rather pay a little more and patronize a local mom and pop printer.
That's what I wanted to do too, but they quoted me something like $75, although this included a setup fee so that reprints (if no changes) would be slightly less. I couldn't afford that, and so went with the $5.25 cards from vistaprint.

There are good online printers if you're really on a budget. Maybe not quite as cheap as vistaprint, but they don't try and charge you with extra bogus credit card scams either.

Try iprint.com - 250 full color business cards $16.99

Actually if you are careful what you do with the "rewards program" clicks it does pay off. You have to be vigilant and cancel them in the alloted amount of days. I did 3 of them the first time I ordered and put them on my calandar and cancelled before the time limit was up. No charges on my CC and 3 ten dollar checks came in the mail. Really made my order a good deal that way!

Glo

that drives me nuts. i acciendtlly order things i did not need on my very first order with them. i now pay very close attention during checkout.

despite all the sale pitches during checkout i have never had a problem with them

Good prices or not, I won't order from an unethical printer.

Ditto.

I use overnightprints.com and have been so pleased with them. They do not charge an upload fee like many do. They also offer free u/v coating which gives their cards a very glossy and upscale look. My last order was for 3000 cards (double sided) and I only paid $120 and shipping over $75 is free. They also offer rounded corner business cards (which I don't use) for either free or a very nominal charge.

I have never had a problem with them. Especially not with fraudulent charges.

There is a BIG difference between fraudelent charges and people who cannot read. Yeah they do try to get you to buy the "accessories" but all in all YOU should be the one reading your final invoice. Especially to make sure you did not accidentally click on the other specials.

They did have a promotion after you processed your card that was a seperate window for a seperate company. Some kind of order within the next 5 min deal. But yeah I read the fine print (think it was that rewards program)

Inflated shipping? Funny I have never noticed this. I orderfrom themall the time. I usually order 1000 biz cards and the shipping is no more than 7 bucks and goes out DHL. Does not seem unreasonable to me. :o

Inflated shipping? Funny I have never noticed this. I orderfrom themall the time. I usually order 1000 biz cards and the shipping is no more than 7 bucks and goes out DHL. Does not seem unreasonable to me. :o

I just checked a few weeks ago and the shipping for the box of 250 is now over $9. From $5.25 (what I paid last year) it seems like a big jump. But since the cards are "free" I guess it's still not too bad.

I just checked a few weeks ago and the shipping for the box of 250 is now over $9. From $5.25 (what I paid last year) it seems like a big jump. But since the cards are "free" I guess it's still not too bad.

Wow! I ordered about a month ago. That was shipping to TX of course. You know though I never order just one box. That could be why too, more you order more you save on shipping.

Wow! I ordered about a month ago. That was shipping to TX of course. You know though I never order just one box. That could be why too, more you order more you save on shipping.
Tess, you know what's really weird? I tried it again today and it's back to $5.25. Whew! Good thing I didn't place an order that time. Don't know where the $9+ was coming from.