Backwoods

Candlebuddy

Woodland Breeze, Pumpkin Cornbread, Lemon Tart, Patchouli and I'm still on the fence about Pink Pepperberry. The patchouli is the best I've found. Lemon Tart didn't throw great for me in my C3 containers but I love it in my tarts.

I got 1oz Cucumber Mint as a freebie with my last order. I haven't put it in anything yet as, as a rule, I abhore cucumbers with a pink and purple polka dotted passion, BUT....I just went and dug it out and sniffed it and MMMMMM. Green and minty. I wouldn't call it cucumber-y...but definately green notes....wow...I need to play with that one ounce now! :D So, I can't really help you much.....

My other faves....Sea Salt Breeze, Lemon Tart and Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake. I'm on the fence about pink pepperberry and pear vanilla...I think I need to get them into something to see if I like.

Donna

I understand they will have a wonderful Blue Sugar available soon. I haven't used their oils yet but intend to order soon!

Yes that is one we will have in the sale next week. We are calling it Backwoods Blue and it made the most exceptional soap. I have four small bars sitting in my kitchen and can smell it everytime I go in. The parasoy blend candle my son made for testing filled my very large livingroom and drifted out to my very large kitchen/dining room area. I've been very impressed with this one. :smiley2:

Glo

Yes that is one we will have in the sale next week. We are calling it Backwoods Blue and it made the most exceptional soap. I have four small bars sitting in my kitchen and can smell it everytime I go in. The parasoy blend candle my son made for testing filled my very large livingroom and drifted out to my very large kitchen/dining room area. I've been very impressed with this one. :smiley2:

Glo

You better get some rest this weekend cause you're gonna be busy next week:D