Bath Bomb Tubes

mbrown

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know where else to get the bath bomb tubes that Kangaroo Blue used to offer? They no longer offer these and this is the packaging I use and I have a picture of this packaging on my website also. I have searched high and low and don't find any offered by any of my normal suppliers. I did find one plastic company that offers 4ft lengths of thin plastic tubing in different widths that you would have to cut yourself, or special order the length you want. I am awaiting a response from them about the cost if they cut the lengths for me. I am concerned that special ordering the lengths can increase the packaging cost too much.

Boy, packaging can be a real pain! :(

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have seen these different websites and 2 of them I am awaiting responses from. I think they don't respond as quickly when it isn't a huge sale. There isn't anything out there for us little guys so that is why Kangaroo Blue was so great for these. I did get a response back from Kangaroo Blue today that they are looking for a replacement supplier and hope to be able to offer these tubes again. I will keep my fingers crossed and in the meantime will await responses from these other companies.