Website updated...

Chele

I'm going cross-eyed from looking at my website. I've been trying to get pictures of everything uploaded and get all broken links fixed. If you have a few minutes would you mind checking it out and letting me know if you find any errors or broken image links??

I need to take a few more pictures tomorrow... don't like the frog soap one - that one is hard to photograph... but overall I think most of them are good. Kid's area needs a few more pics.. monster spray, etc...

I'm trying to get my retail site finished and perfected so I can get my wholesale site up by the end of May.... who needs sleep??? LOL

Thanks in advance!

Chele

Gorgeous as always Chele. I have dial-up and everything loaded pretty fast for me. The ONLY thing that I noticed was on your Mini Melt page your Best Seller list overlaps the end of each sentence in your description.

Your store pictures are fantastic too. I know I would shop in your store if I was in your area. :)

Maggie

Hi Chele, Your site is adorable. I've always loved looking at it! Don't know if you realize this, but your scent drop down boxes for all of your Mercantile candle jars aren't working correctly. It's showing a complete list of your scents, but they aren't inside the drop down. Otherwise I didn't notice anything wrong, and as always I enjoyed browsing around your site.

Hi Chele, Your site is adorable. I've always loved looking at it! Don't know if you realize this, but your scent drop down boxes for all of your Mercantile candle jars aren't working correctly. It's showing a complete list of your scents, but they aren't inside the drop down. Otherwise I didn't notice anything wrong, and as always I enjoyed browsing around your site.

Thanks for the heads up - I'm off to see if I can find the error.

I appreciate all the feedback. Wholesale website is next :)

Thanks so much,

Chele

Gorgeous as always Chele. I have dial-up and everything loaded pretty fast for me. The ONLY thing that I noticed was on your Mini Melt page your Best Seller list overlaps the end of each sentence in your description.

Your store pictures are fantastic too. I know I would shop in your store if I was in your area. :)

Maggie

Thanks Maggie - I'll check it out!

I need to update the store pics... we got a few new displays and it's really looking like I want it to... that only took 3 years and a small fortune :)

Take care,

Chele