Business names

Bella Luna

I would like some input on potential business names. I'm awful with naming things, and I've come up with a couple things but I would like outside opinions on them. Here's what I have so far:

Belladonna Candles (or candle co. or chandlery)

Lunar Elements

Elemental Reflections

Elemental Ambience

Lunar Reflections

Wicked Elements (I liked this, but it looks more like wicked 'bad' than wicked candle, lol)

Bella Luna Candles

LunaEssence (my friend came up with this and I liked it because it sounds like 'luminescence' but there's already a Luna Essence makeup line or something)

So, you can see what I'm going for kinda. I really like the idea of incorporating something to do with the moon or 'elements'. And I like the 'bella' thing, but it's kinda overdone (sorry if I offended anyone). My line of products is more 'elegant' and 'earthy' than country/rustic, and I'm pagan so that's what's up with all the earth/element/moon stuff :D . I don't want the name to be blatant about it though, because I don't want to market to just a portion of people... I want all people to be interested in my products and not potentially turned off if the company name is pagan or witchy.

So please help me out and let me know what you think of the names... and honesty is much appreciated. Thanks!

I am in the same boat as you. I have a few name ideas but just can't make a decision!

My vote is for the LunaEssence!!

Never heard of the makeup line myself... if the name isn't trademarked I think you can use it. If it is maybe add something to it like... LunaEssence Candles or LunaEssence Candle Works.

I also really like Wick-It Elements!