jars NEED JARS

ok i've been on a flippin wild goose chase

these are the jars i want

http://www.jarstore.com/product.asp?itemid=49&catid=[catid]

in 5, 10, and 16ounces

the jar store is the only place i've found them (all three) that look the same some places have the three sizes but one size will be tall and skinny and the other sizes are short and dumpy.

also i don't want to buy and entire case of each i want to play around with them first see if i like them or not.

any ideas, website, extra jars lol. please i'm gonna slam my head into a brick wall soon

I would go to www.fairwayglass.us. You will love the prices and they may have a warehouse close to you. I buy about 35 cases of jars at a time and they always have them in the warehouse. I believe they have the special ordering info on the site as well for frosted jars. The customer service is the BEST! The prices on the website are higher than for larger purchases. I pay a lot less than the website prices. I would ask for Ron if you call.. but he is out of town till Monday. You can call them and they are also great about shipping you free samples to test! HTH!

Teri

Check The Candlemakers store, Candlewic and Fairway glass.

TV Guilfoil sells frosted glass as well. I caution you that frosted glass is not all that in the looks department over time. Wet spots and poor adhesion to the max in my experience. I would suggest buying a case to try, first.

Oops! Beat me to it!

I used the exact jars you are looking at for Christmas. I would strongly advise against it. The 5 ounce ones are ok, but the larger sizes break soooo easy. You can just barely bump two together, full or empty and they will crack to pieces.

But now I use the clear ones from the jar store and absolutely love them. I think the process of frosting them weakens the glass. JMO

HTH

Jennifer

ugg you guys are breaking my heart over here lol. ok some of you may have seen my site i have the tin and the jelly jar and the salsa jar and YUCK. i'm getting tired of how peiced together everything looks. does any one have any suggestion for some nice matching glass. and i don't want bulb jars or anything like that where the size is gonna vary throughout the jar.

What about the straight apoth jars with flat lids - candlescience has the 5,8,16,26 oz ones or status jar. I like the tumblers with lid and I think Greenleaf might have them with matching lids or something. I use the silver lids from Yes for my tumblers and they look good. hth

What about the straight apoth jars with flat lids - candlescience has the 5,8,16,26 oz ones or status jar. I like the tumblers with lid and I think Greenleaf might have them with matching lids or something. I use the silver lids from Yes for my tumblers and they look good. hth

thanx grama i just checked them out and it'll only cost me $70 with shipping to get a case of each size i want with lids so maybe i'll try them i do like them

TVG Glass in NY has them but the 5oz is as you described. I don't think you will find a matching 5oz in the apothecary. They have matching in 10, 16 & 26oz apoth. They have a new process for the frosting and you get no fingerprints on the outside, like the old process, and they are very thick strong glass.

Their web site is not working, but you cant order off their site anyhow, you have to call (315) 453-0920. They will send out samples, and they have min. orders of 18 cases.