oooohhhh I want this jar! Anyone seen them?

Well hmmmmm, I actually bought a candle at Wally World today. Not to burn but to try and track down the jar. From info on the label I've figured out it was made by HCC Brands (Hanna's Candle Co.) in Arkansas. My guess, would be that it's a special order jar just for them but though I'd give it a shot here.

Anyone seen this anywhere?

gelcandle.jpg

Just an update...unfortunately I haven't found the jar :undecided but decided to go ahead and burn the candle...the cold throw was amazing 'Spiced Apples'. All started out well, nice steady flame etc. I looked over 1/2 hour into the burn to see a thick steady stream (not just little puffs) of pitch black soot shooting up at least 3 feet high...yikes!

If I could just find this jar I sure as heck could make a better candle than this! The search continues...

Thanks everyone for searching for me! I also got the Kathy Ireland site when I googled this. Incandessence...very kind of you to make that call. I had a feeling that would be the case since Hanna's is a super large co. (large enough to be in Wally World). The candle is lovely, but I'm sure not impressed with the quality.

Thanks again!

Thanks everyone for searching for me! I also got the Kathy Ireland site when I googled this. Incandessence...very kind of you to make that call. I had a feeling that would be the case since Hanna's is a super large co. (large enough to be in Wally World). The candle is lovely, but I'm sure not impressed with the quality.

Thanks again!

You're welcome. I felt bad posting the results...lol...didn't want to rain on the parade but I wanted them too! Hey, we can all get together and buy a bunch wholesale, take out the contents, wash the jars and re-use them? But with all the fuss about TM's lately, probably not such a good idea...lol

Ah-Soy, I did the very same thing! I loved the jar and the apple cinnamon smelled so good...in the store. I bought 2 of them. When I was burning one I started smelling something chemical. I couldn't believe something that smelled so good cold could smell so foul when lit. The other one is in the closet. It smells okay sitting in there. I'll never buy another one.

Ah-Soy, I did the very same thing! I loved the jar and the apple cinnamon smelled so good...in the store. I bought 2 of them. When I was burning one I started smelling something chemical. I couldn't believe something that smelled so good cold could smell so foul when lit. The other one is in the closet. It smells okay sitting in there. I'll never buy another one.

I was shocked at the stream of soot. If I wouldn't have caught it till later my walls would have been pitch black! I honestly don't know how they can get away selling these. They should be labeled "Pretty to look at but DO NOT BURN"

Doesn't it just drive you crazy that you work so hard to make a nice clean burning superb QUALITY candle and you consistently have to try to sell this to the consumer who comes back with "I can buy the same thing at walmart for less than 1/2 the price".

Doesn't it just drive you crazy that you work so hard to make a nice clean burning superb QUALITY candle and you consistently have to try to sell this to the consumer who comes back with "I can buy the same thing at walmart for less than 1/2 the price".

Yep I get that too! I try to tell them in a nice way that you get what you pay for..Half the price will get you half the quality ;)

How about these jars?16OZ_PRESSED_MELTING_POT_JAR_WITH_BLACK_METAL_LID_THUMB.jpg I use them, they are called MeltingPot jars. I am from up north so I get mine through the Jar Store. I really wouldn't know where else to get them.?:undecided HTH a little.

Kimmeroo

Ohhhh, thanks for the link. Those are CUTE!