candleandsupplies are having a 1lb. sale for $9.99

leisa2003

Depends on which ones you are thinking about!!!

Just checked it out. These are all limited time ones, not the regular line.

I'd be interested in anyone having tried any. Are any of them good??

Some of them sound interesting but they have some strange names!!

They have had this "sale" going on since some time in Feb or early March. I have read a lot of posts on the scents being a "hit and miss" type thing from a yahoo group I am on so I haven't personally tried any. Supposedly these oils were the result of an acquisition and not their regular line. The site does say prices good through 3/31/07 or until supplies last. I guess they still have supplies lol. I prefer seeing alot of good reviews before I order from some place.

I am sure there will be some who have had success with the oils and will post soon :wink2:

I purchased several fo's from them and couldn't get a good throw with any of them - I use 70/30 but prior to that J223 and couldn't get a good throw with either wax.

In addition, the bottles I received were dirty and dusty and yellowed....looked like they had been sitting on the shelf for quite some time.

I would definitely say spend a couple more dollars and get some better quality fo's. JMO

Debbie

I purchased several fo's from them and couldn't get a good throw with any of them - I use 70/30 but prior to that J223 and couldn't get a good throw with either wax.

In addition, the bottles I received were dirty and dusty and yellowed....looked like they had been sitting on the shelf for quite some time.

I would definitely say spend a couple more dollars and get some better quality fo's. JMO

Debbie

WOW!!! Thanks for letting us know!!!

Yes, these are "specials", not their regular FO's. I found out, after a bit of a fiasco, when I did my last order. They had them named the same names as their regular scents ie Apple Pie, Buttercream Frosting. I took a brief look at the site just now, and it looks like they may have renamed them - thank goodness.

I have not tried their "special" scents, but we use Harmony IGI1945/4630 and we have found that a few of their regular scents do pretty well in this wax. We love the Apple Pie, Harvest, and Peach.

Wish I could help you out more with these new scents....:undecided