I received a NICE welcome back to soaping today

maryann

you're a better woman than I ...the fact that you stopped to take a photo of the cabinet amazes me...lol...I installed a new floor and got powdered red candle dye on it and now I have a big pink blob permanently on my floor...you go girl..taking a photo in chaos..soap looks totally serene given it's "birth"...

you're a better woman than I ...the fact that you stopped to take a photo of the cabinet amazes me...lol...I installed a new floor and got powdered red candle dye on it and now I have a big pink blob permanently on my floor...you go girl..taking a photo in chaos..soap looks totally serene given it's "birth"...

In hind site that was pretty silly of me when you think about it. As I wiped up the cabinet, I thought what a dummy I am -I know I few that will get a kick outta this. I had been taking pics for my site earlier so my camera wasn't that far away. The soap was still sitting there though waiting for me to finish pouring to swirl. Trust me I've done dumber things than that. Now if it was dye I would have been too PO'd to get the camera. Soap is a little less destructive and permanent than candle dye.... urgh- especially on a new floor. Speaking of floors, this flooring is tile which I think is one of the easiest to clean and my DH says to me.... Well if I'da known you were going to ruin the floor I would have put linoleum in there instead. OK whatever :rolleyes2 at times this floor gets soooo covered w/ candle and bath'n body ingredients that you can't even see the floor. BUT it always cleans up! :D