Update on Shop:-) pictures added

nayla40

hi everyone

Just letting you all know the shop is coming along Great. Have got it all painted and new light up and Got some new blinds in the store.The window cleaners came today and clean all the windows:-) Next week I have someone coming to paint the outside of the windows just around it not the center. Here are some pics of what has been done so far and some more lol .. Hold on tis might take a few min to load all of them :-) First one is of the door being painted by my brother :-) The door is painted huntergreen with a burgandy trim and the inside of them is gold :-) The next trhee are the chandelers that went up :-)

post-136-13945837569_thumb.jpg

post-136-139458375691_thumb.jpg

post-136-139458375692_thumb.jpg

post-136-139458375694_thumb.jpg

Here are some of the storage and of the shop where I make my BB products. I dont make candles here I still make them at home. (Just because they have appartment above the shop. The first one is of my new drying Rack hubby went and bout for me :-) Wasmt he a sweety Yyyyyyyaaaaa I love it alot :-) the other two are of the soap mold he made for me .. This baby hold five loafs of 5lbs to 7 lbs of soap. love it alot . :-)

post-136-139458375696_thumb.jpg

post-136-139458375696_thumb.jpg

post-136-139458375697_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone :D I Hope it is all ready to move into this next week.. Grandopening is Sept 12th :eek: Im a Nervous wreck as of now. Still have tons of candles to make. I had to change my jars they should be in tommorrow so I can start tested them. Im changing to the hex jars Just because I can get them from a supplier in Seattle and shipping is so much CHEAPER..I think shipping was $17 on 12 cases compare to like 37 on 6 cases of the mason jars. I hope my testing does ok . I dont have much time left and they need to cure a little before i sell them . I still have all my labels to do and I have no time with the darn work schedule my boss has put out for me . I sleep only 4 hours a night and work the other 20 hours .Im paying my daughter to help keep up with the house (I know I dont have to BUT ummmm money talks and gets the job done ) lol And its nice to not have to worry about the house right now.I just ordered all my labeling products they should be here next week.(i hope my pc doesn't break down or get a virus between now and then. If it does Im throwing it away and coming to any of your homes to finish my labels :rolleyes: lol . I think I have enough ink for the job. I got 4 color and 4 black. I hope i do.. hmmmmmmm Maybe ill order some more. Please tell me what you think I have

10 different kinds of soaps

3 different kinds of foaming bath butter(Ilove this stuff)

2 kinds of shea butter

bath salts

bath melts

foaming bath bombs

tea baths

bath milk (honey and Vanilla)

Carpet fresh

car fresheners

My bears

4oz hex

6 oz hex

9oz hex candles

12oz tureen jar candles

16 oz mason jars (Maybe)

jelly jar candles

wickless candles

tarts and votives

pillars

and heart candles

also have tons of candle warmers ,tart burners, bath puffs,candle holders

I still have tons to put out but not sure of what lol .. youll all see it wjen it is done . All I ask is that the good lord give me lots and lots of strength so I can get it all done . I have 1 month and 3 weeks to acheive my goal it only half done .. so much do do still and so little time to do it in lol Ill have a full head of gray hair before the opeing :eek: (NOW THAT WOULD BE SCARY)ok enough for now im goign to go se if I can get some sleep :-) sweet dreams to yas all Nayla40

Your shop is getting there! I KNOW you are excited about it! How did you get your pics attached? ( not too savvy here).

I have been owning my own businesses for over 30 years...so I know how excited you are....there is nothing quite like it. It is true when you work for yourself, you work much harder than you would work for anyone else BUT it is worth it. You get to assume full responsibility, and there is no one in control that could hold you back.

I am proud of you and your accomplishments.

Be sure to post more pics when the shop is all set up. How exciting!! Good luck with the grand opening. Sounds like you have a good variety of products and what a great time to be opening shop ... right before the holidays!!