shipping smelly jellies

we make 2 sizes of smelly jellies our 4 oz are in quilted jelly jars that have the metal lid inside, but we get our 12 oz from NG. we recently realized that the plastic liners in the jars melt if they get touched by the FO. not a big deal on a normal basis cause we keep them upright at all times but when it comes to shipping thats where the problem comes in. is there anything we can put on the inside of the jar in place of the liner that won't melt. tried parchment paper that doesn't work. not sure what to do and we gotta figure out something before people actually start ordering these things.

Jill - your post reminded me - I forgot to put the lids in my smelly jellies just shipped this am. By lids I mean the lids that come with the jars for canning - at a lost to say what I'am trying to think of. Anywhoo I put the solid lid on and then the perfed lid and include the plastic disc in a zip lock bag and tell them what to do with an email. I also shrink wrap mine to be sure there is no leaking. hope this makes sense:D

i think i may have solved our problem, i got plastic liners from wsp but their to big but when i trimmed off the lip of the liner it kinda fit into the like screwed it on and it kinda forced it around the rim of the jar. right now i have a jar with some excess smelly jelly sitting upside down and its been like that since mid afternoon and still hasn't melted