TOG Molds

Kymber

Anyone know if he got moved and is back in business yet? I am in dire need of a couple of his molds. I can't find his email address that I use to have.....and would it even still be the same? He probably has a different provider so a different email addy?

Anyone know how to get in contact with him??

Thanks!

My sister bought me one of Paul's TOG molds for Christmas here:

https://www.diannassundries.com/Items.asp?itemtype=Molds%20Cutters&orderby=item_number&direct=ACS&pagetitle=Molds%20and%20Cutters

I really love it. :)

It looks like they still have them in stock, too.

MarieJeanette

I have that one also and love it....but it isn't big enough anymore. I need his new king size ones! LOL

My sister bought me one of Paul's TOG molds for Christmas here:

https://www.diannassundries.com/Items.asp?itemtype=Molds%20Cutters&orderby=item_number&direct=ACS&pagetitle=Molds%20and%20Cutters

I really love it. :)

It looks like they still have them in stock, too.

MarieJeanette

Thanks for the link. I went ahead and ordered one. I hope it arrives soon.

Ann M

I ordered one from the link above and it was shipped Friday. It should arrive today or tomorrow!!! I cannot wait to try it out. I am so excited about no lining of the molds. I hate to line molds and just stink at it.

Ann M

I ordered one from the link above and it was shipped Friday. It should arrive today or tomorrow!!! I cannot wait to try it out. I am so excited about no lining of the molds. I hate to line molds and just stink at it.

Ann M

You will love his molds! I have 2 of them...one just like the one you just bought. I really hate to find some other supplier to buy a mold from but have no clue how to get ahold of him. I guess he is on the Whisk...and supposedly was told we were looking for him over here. I can't wait forever for him to show up! He makes a really nice double and triple big mold now ... which is what I am looking for but again can't get ahold of him! A tad irritating....LOL