Yup Found em @ walmart

I have found that this bag and most plastic bags will not hold FO in. The FO can eat the plastic and the FO will flow through the bag. You will smell the scent through the bag once you package the product. So you will loose scent before you sell them.

The only thing I foud that worked is the Food Saver bags or rolls, the food saver vacuum sealer made for food. You can seal a cut onion in these bags and not smell anything through them.

The downside to this is you have to seal a bag to the size you need, then cut close to the seal, this takes lots of time. Also the cost of the rolls is much higher than pre-made plastic bags. JMHO

BTW - You can get a Food Saver at Wal-Mart. There are other brands, but I have not tried them.

Ditto what Candle Man said.

I bought some of the bags from WM and packaged a large order of air fresheners in them. Boxed it all up and sat it by the front door before going to bed.

I got up the next morning and as soon as I went downstairs I could smell Passionate Purple (fo I used) so I went into the kitchen thinking that I might have forgotten to put the lid on the bottle. Nope, kitchen was cleaned up and all utensils washed and lid was on. Went into the living room and OMG, I just about fell over from the smell. I opened up the box and sure enough, I could tell that the FO was eating through the bags because my labels were saturated.

Sorry for the book but thought I'd share so you don't make the same mistake.

Thar is good to know. I was concerned because there was nothing about what type of plastic it was. Oh Well I will use them for something with out FO. I also found treat bags with little twist ties, I think that they are cello will that be better?

Linda