Supplier help

Does anyone know a supplier close to Wisconsin, I believe they are in Illinois (or possibly Ohio?) the one I'm thinking of sells candle supplies and soap supplies and I think the city name starts with an "L".

I know helpful right? Hopefully it'll ring some bells. I'm looking for a supplier for some new jars, scents, etc. close to Wisconsin so feel free to chime in with your favorite supplier in the area if you'd like.

Thanks to anyone who participates in this thread!

The only suppliers we have in Illinois is Nuscents candle supply and Gateway foods. We don't have much in Illinois. Any thing else would be smaller business's selling their overstock nothing known on this board. I know there is Candle Cocoon in Wisconsin not to far from Madison.

Yup it's in New Glarus. Not interested in them at all for some reason. I'm positive it's in Illinois... I just wish I could think of the city name "Lo...". I guess I'll have to dig into it when I get home, I was hoping someone would know it off the top of their head but I guess not. I wonder more and more now though, if they place I'm thinking of is actually only a soap supplier and I got two places mixed up?

Yeah, I just found it as well. (Wish I would have looked at this thread before searching google). But gosh darn it I thought they had candle supplies too, so I guess I was confused.

Thanks for the help everyone and sorry. Good news is their FO's are for candles as well as soap so at least I can maybe find some new ones. :)

Kelly