Extremely dry skin product needed

Toni S.

I'm in need of a body butter recipe or something more than hand and body lotion for extremely dry hands and legs. I have two customers that suffer with very dry skin and they want something "better" than what they've purchased over-the-counter and wasted tons of money on. I looked at different recipes but unsure as to which one might be the best for this sort of problem. Both would like to have whipped butter if at all possible.

TIA

Here is a link to Bittercreek's instructions for body butter using shea butter.

http://www.candlesupply.com/how2bodybutter.html

I have dry skin and use this all over my body. I don't scent it, so I can use it on my face at night time. I only have to use it on my legs and arms once a day.

Doesn't take it long to soak in, and it moisturizes all day and night.

I didn't put the cornstarch in it.

Okay... You have got to try CindyM's recipe here in this forum! I just got 2 orders today for more.. one is for 24 bottles and the other is for 32 ounces. I use shea butter and avocado oil along with a conditioning emulsifier in this recipe .... it is AWESOME!!

Teri

The board has excellent recipes. I don't like cornstarch & I have been making butters for several years. Sometimes even the smallest amt. of cornstarch becomes grainy & the mixture feels like it has fine sand particles throughout. In my opinion cornstarch changes the texture so you take your chances using it.