Strong Lilac FO?

GrayMaire

I'm looking for a really strong Lilac FO. I've tried Peak's Lilac and KY's Fresh Lilac (both at 9%), but my floral scent tester doesn't think either of them are strong enough. :undecided Does anyone know of one that's really kicka$$ in a parasoy blend wax? I use IGI 6006.

Thanks a million for any ideas at all.

Holy cow if Peak's isn't strong enough then I'm not sure you'll ever find one that is!!!

I have to agree totally with Sharon. I have never smelled such a strong Lilac and it is one of my best sellers.

Have you tried putting the max scent load in your candles?

Thanks very much for the replies! I'll have to give CC's a try too - I love her FOs!

I thought both Peak's and KY's were plenty strong... sort of have to wonder if maybe my tester is getting candle nose or something. I know she burns different candles in different rooms at the same time. I'm using 9% but could go to 10% with my wax; however, that seems unnecessary to me since I think the throw is pretty darned good at 9%. ::sigh::

Thanks again! Your help is much appreciated.

Wow, thanks a bunch to everyone for all the replies! I wonder if I should try lowering my percentage and see what that does... maybe it would do better. Course, it's always fun to test FOs from lots of other places too. :D

Grumpy - you sound like me with Patchouli - can't smell it in wax - and I own a sample from every supplier out there I think. Must have burned out the Patchouli chip for wax back in the 60s and 70s. :wink2: