Gag fragrances

MissMary

I recall a couple of years ago I purchased some DEER URINE for my husband and brother-in-law to take to the deer lease. They really took it, but then again my brother-in-law will try anything! Don't know HOW I found it, but if you do find some ~ Just word of warning, DO NOT POUR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!! You will regret it! My house was reaking of urine for a week! Of course, the guys thought it was soooo funny! NOT!:mad:

Good luck!

The smell of patchouli absolutely gags me and I had to make a couple candles for a friend of mine who had a birthday coming up.

As a joke, I put a label on it......"Skunk in a Jar". I put a little footnote. "Tomato juice will NOT get rid of this smell". She got a kick out of it because she knew how much I DESPISE that smell lol.

I also have something called "candle shop" which is supposed to be a blend of scents like walking into a candle shop. All I know is if my shop ever smelled that bad, I would close it down :shocked2:

Take those little amounts of scents left in a bottle that you have no other use for and dump them into one. Just wear a gas mask when you have to pour it lol.

Just find something that stinks to you and rename it :D

The motor oil one is so horrible it smells just like motor oil though. They have a dirt one and garlic one too yech! Who would want a garlic candle LOL.

might be good for keeping vampires away!! (sorry just had to)

wouldnt mind the motor oil one as friend of mine works in motor sport may have to keep that in mind!

Dang on the sinister! I was gonna get Barnyard and Dung. :D

My family is a huge bunch of practical jokers on each other. They've given each other racing cars of their drivers all smashed and melted in the oven, poured gelling agent into tea so it splashes them in the face, spit into each others tea, then DRANK it to gross out the spitter, etc.

We are definitely an odd bunch!

The sinisterscents are not candle FO's. There were a couple of them that I wanted and inquired about and they got back to me. They told me that the regular line is not FO's but that their manufacturer would make a FO but was going to cost like 35.00 a pound

darn. but thanks for letting us know.