help with a order

LynnS

I sell car fresheners and love the angels and dove to be white only.I have a order for French Vanilla angel. I know it will turn brown/tan. I need to explain this to the customer but want to know some scents that will not do this. It happens even with florals etc with my white car fresheners. I don't want to scent all angels and find nothing that works with the scents. The flower one could be the French Vanilla because it is colored. Help please for a nice scent without color change.

Should I send each in different envelope so scent will not go from one to the other? Several are ordered.

Thank You

LynnS

I don't know about an uncolored vanilla.. sorry. Nut I would pack every single airfreshener in bags then put each in another cello bag or a little envelope. I sent several packaged in their own polyporo bag and scents didn't mixed but if you wnat to stay on the safe side you can do it.

Thank You

I forgot I had that scent on my list so off it goes. I know it will turn.I looked in the basement for some that are not yellow colored BUT the problem is I remember checking a scent I did and it was white in the bottle but turned my air freshener brown.ALL I can do is see if another scent choice and go from there but the vanilla scent could be one of the other 2 choices of fresheners.It doesn't take long to see it will turn.After it dries you will know. I double scent too.

For the mailing I am going to do like you mentioned.Use cello bags to pack and then a regular envelope with each individual freshener.Then my cardboard mailing envelope.

Thanks again

LynnS

I noticed that with every scents the colors slightly change. In darker colors you can't see it but I have red hearts that turn dark red sometimes. No one ever complained about this but I can understand it can be a problem.

Good luck!

I knew something would work and now know it is called vanilla stablizer.

I hated to test and test about 20 FO's with 20 angels. So dumb me thought all all I need is take a corner or one side and then the other side and test many FO's and the ones that will not turn color will be what I offer for the doves and angels. It will narrow this down alot and will probably only offer 10-12 scents for those fresheners.

LynnS

Bugtussle,

I know what you are saying. I did one scent and it worked. Never jotted it down and then did some others and a few did turn color. I knew vanilla would. You are saying what I was afraid of and what I have been thinking:NO angels or doves. My Favorites. I just cannot bring myself to order blue, pink or any other colors for those 2 blanks.

I will test a few first and if it doesn't work they will go off my site. Thanks

LynnS