Does Vanilla get men in the mood?

I don't know about vanilla but, My customers rave over Pink Sugar. In my body spray they say their men want to lick it off of them. It smells like cotton candy, so maybe that's why.

That is so true everyone smells me coming from a mile away with that scent

• 2 months later...

Not my DH - he hates vanilla. One of our customers forced him to smell one of our vanilla candles and he was so grossed out! Said "you know - that cookie dough smellin' s**t that gags me..."

*...Note to self: cancel the vanilla body spray...*

Pumpkin Pie and lavender they say will increase blood flow in men to their ..... you know. I was going to make a candle with those 2 scents and call it PIE-AGRA

For real i was! Just didn't get time to test it for scent throw or errr if it was effective in other ways.

That site that had that information listed also said that women getting the blood going with good and plenty (licorice) and some other scent I cant remember. I had it bookmarked for years but I think the last time I clicked on it the site was gone or changed and I couldn't find it.

I know someone who can test that for you.... ;) j/k! :)

My husband likes perfume, not candle scents... wait, there are dupes out there... hmm...*wheels start to turn*

Seriously, I can't stand the smelly of chewy candy! Give me a Sweet Pea or Strawberry Kiwi any day! ;)

Pumpkin Pie and lavender they say will increase blood flow in men to their ..... you know. I was going to make a candle with those 2 scents and call it PIE-AGRA

For real i was! Just didn't get time to test it for scent throw or errr if it was effective in other ways.

icon_fainting.gifpoundlaff.gif

I've been giggling all the way thru this thread, but I had to come out of lurk mode for that. LMAO