Does Vanilla get men in the mood?

As a man, I can attest that Vanilla works for me. The smell of chocolate or coffee also works. Just no White Shoulders, as that is the odor of my evil step mother, which will definetely soften the wick. :cool2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Thanks for the input, aside from the visual.

As a man, I can attest that Vanilla works for me. The smell of chocolate or coffee also works. Just no White Shoulders, as that is the odor of my evil step mother, which will definetely soften the wick. :cool2:

LMAO, thanks for image..haha

But THAT'S JUST SO TRUE..brings the evilness out of some woman....lol :laugh2::laugh2:

my adopted step mother wears this.... I cringe when I smell this white shoulders in general thinking she's right beside me...there's something bout this perfume that just brings the evil out of them...lol

Dani

:D

We are talking about this on another Forum I am a member of.

Both men and women are saying they read that vanilla reacts on men as a mood changer.

Anyone read that?

I'm putting one in the bedroom to check it out. hahahahahahahahaha!

I don't know about vanilla, but I can't burn CC's Sultry Angel if my DH is home, hehe. You might try that one!

PamR

LMAO, thanks for image..haha

But THAT'S JUST SO TRUE..brings the evilness out of some woman....lol :laugh2::laugh2:

my adopted step mother wears this.... I cringe when I smell this white shoulders in general thinking she's right beside me...there's something bout this perfume that just brings the evil out of them...lol

Dani

Well, if I stay away from anything Avon puts out I'm good on the MIL issue.

:laugh2:

Patchouli would'nt work for any of my friends or family. Not our favorite, but I have to make it for others. I have a customer that buys 16oz apothecary jars buy the case, and 6 of them are vanilla. For that very reason. They are a very happy couple. LOL