Stamps.com

Does anyone use stamps.com? i got a promo in the mail 4 weeks free which i am going to use so that i can mail out all of my free samples that need to mail and not stand in the post office getting dirty looks from the employees there but what about afterwards? Does anyone else use it?

i don't think i am at the point of sending out that many packages in a month but there is a free 5lb scale offer after the 4 week trial. and i need a new scale.

I just can't figure the advantage of stamps.com. I am using a free 4 week trial right now, but I don't think I'm going to keep it. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can do the same thing at USPS.com and use my credit card as a payment source and I don't have to pay $15.95 a month. Maybe somebody can enlighten me to the advantages of stamps.com.

i think because of all the things you can do with it like print on envelopes, postcards, weight your own stuff and pay by weight instead of paying too much by putting a bunch of stamps on it. you can print your own 'little' stamps which is what i need it for right now. I need .63 stamps to send my mailers out. or else i have to spend a long time waiting in line or using the machine in the lobby which cuts me off every 10 stamps and i have to start over. I think that is about it?