Weird Question

This probably isn't the right forum to ask this but, does anyone know if it's ok to purchase FO from a supplier rename it and sell it on ebay? I got a bunch of extra FO and I'd like to resell my left overs but I don't like the name of the FO.

Sure you could. If you want to continue selling FO's, of those names, you will have to remember where you purchase them and the name you bought them as so you could keep selling them.

If you are only tryng to sell what you have on hand then you need to state how much you have and that it is a limited item, when it's gone it's gone.

You could list the FO's here on the classifieds as the real name and what supplier they came from.

I mean obviously I can't rename it anything I want, I can't use any name that is trademarked. But I guess I got nervous that if I renamed another company's FO and sold it under that name the company I got from could take some kind of legal action against me for reselling their FO under a different name.

But if someone happens to like that particular FO and are familiar with it, they will look over your auction because it will be named something else. Does that make sense?

I agree with CandleMan...list it on the classifieds here...someone is sure to grab it up. :)