Where do you get your Pink Sugar fo?

Jami

I ran out of Pink Sugar last night. I just happened to get a 4 oz bottle in a variety pack from ICS. While I love the scent, I wanted to see where everyone else got theirs before I ordered more.

Is your fav stronger on the "perfume" side or on the "sweet side"?

Thanks!

I have never ordered from Peaks but everyone got my attention with this thread. I am looking at their site and have a stupid question.

Why are their oils so much more expensive than other suppliers? I was looking at the 8 oz bottle and its $3 - $4 more than other suppliers. Is their shipping high too?

Thanks!

I've tried Peak's, Cajun Candle's, NG's, and have a sample of ICS and one on the way from Scent Works. I'm on a quest for the best Pink Sugar!!!

So far, I'd have to say NG has it best. The only problem is their's is a tad softer than the others in terms of throw.

Peak's is a close second. However, there is something slightly harsh in the Peak's version. It didn't do well in my cyclo spray, but works well in everything else. But NG is fine with cyclo. But as I said, it's a bit softer than I'd like.

Cajun's is not even close! Yuck!

ICS smells just like NG and Peaks oob.

So unless SW version is better than NG, I'm sticking with NG!