Know where I can find jars...

If you find out Kelly I sure wanna know. I email them a year or so ago about them because I really like them - the way they seem staight up with a flat lid maybe. I think they said they were special made or something - didn't say I could buy them though.

Yeah it's not a salsa jar and yes it's the type of jars you'd find at your grocery store. A pretty simple jar. I like the size and since I've spent about two weeks trying to find a tumbler like Glade uses and came up with nothing, these jars were my second choice, but that doesn't seem to be going well either.

Did you click on the link I put in the thread - those are not salsas.....I typed before I searched...but I again dont use either - but it looks like the jar here

That does not look like that jar. The jar she wants has no threads for a screw on lid. It has a thick rim that you put a plastic snap on lid.

I can't find a picture of the candle I'm talking about but they are at grocery stores' date=' dallar stores, and discount stores.[/indent']

Did you click on the link I put in the thread - those are not salsas.....I typed before I searched...but I again dont use either - but it looks like the jar here

http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/pro...H1QC27L23A6VM6

Yes, I looked. They look a lot like Salsa jars, maybe they aren't, but they don't have the curled lip like I'm looking for.

This link that Stacie posted has "elemental jars" which look to be what I'm looking for but the company's website is kind of off putting. And it doesn't really say if they are safe to use as candle containers.

Yes they should be....call Reikes to be sure- they are local for me.

K1105F - Opportunity Buy

Apothecary Jar w/Flat Lid - H=3 1/8 in D=3 1/8 in. - Pressed

Size: 5 oz.

This looks like the jar to me - they are the same in H & D. Never seen anything like this at a grocery store though.