Burn of my Palm Pillars

Well - they seem to burn fine if you burn like the 3 hrs or so using the 12 wick. But I am a power burner and it seems if they burn longer the wick burns to hot and the melted wax is to close to the edge. There is just a very thin layer where the melted wax is and if you touch it will easily "break" I am thinking that maybe need to use the 11 - which I ordered last night. Will probably leave a larger shell but at least it won't get the melted wax to close to edge. Jakalex said she started with 14 but was going to try the 12. Don't know how she came out with it. Maybe she will read this and respond. Could post pictures but it just gets confusing with all the pictures!:confused:

Yes, I know what you mean. I really love it too. My pillar burns real good with the 12 but if you power burn like I do most of the time, it will get to close to the edge. I am going to see what the 11 does when it come - hopefully by Tuesday. Thanks

Just update on 3" palm pillar - I will definitely go with an 11 wick. If you power burn it will get to close to the outside and leak. I guess you just have to tell people to be sure and burn for at least 3 hr or otherwise it will tunnel. If they burn for more than that at a time they should/will be fine. :wink2:

thats what I'm thinking too. It takes a while to get a good burn going. But they seem to catch up nicely. I'm not getting a good scent throw, using 1 oz pp. How much fo are you using and is it throwing good?

Used 1 oz pp and the throw is great. The cranberry marmalade from cs is fantastic, I love it, that is container jar. Pillow is moon lake musk which I also love and the throw is fine on it. Maybe you have candlenose:D

I have it real often. Usually the best way for me to smell is to leave room for a while and then go back in.hth