What are the best fos from Kentucky Candle?

casey2

Lavender Vanilla - I loathe lavender, and this smells good to me.

Toasted Marshmallow - love in in m&p, turned it a dark brown though.

Fresh Peach, Icy Peppermint, Eggnog (very strong!) are great in lotions.

I haven't had one from KY that I didn't like. I love the new Vanilla Butter Fudge, but hate that it's not skin safe :)

• 2 months later...

Darbla,

The Mediterranean Fig IS awesome and right now I'm having trouble keeping it stocked as it is flying off the shelf! I accidently mixed it with the Midnight Pomegranate and that one too is selling REALLY good! When I first started making candles (8 yrs ago) the Med Fig was one of my first buy's and is consistantly a good seller so get a sample and try it out!

HTH,

Beverly

Thanks, girls and guys! I ordered:

Midnight Pomegranate 16 oz

Orange Chiffon 16 oz

Coconut Cream Pie 16 oz

Mandarin Spice 2 oz

Cleopatra 2oz

Grandmothers Toddy 2 oz

Mediterranean Fig 2oz

The first 3 I've got a good feeling I will absolutely love, and I got samples of others I wasn't quite convinced of yet. I'll combine 'Orange Chiffon' and 'Coconut Cream Pie' and call it 'Tropical Dreamsicle'. Can't wait to get them now!

• 5 months later...

To me warm and cozy is lind of like Yankees Home sweet home.

Here are my favs from KY

lavender vanilla, hazelnut, snuggle baby, frosted snowdrops, blackberry sage, and banana nut bread.

Great oils, great service

Karen M:D

KY's Warm and Cozy is a different kind of smell. Harvest with a barrel scent. Vickey say's it doesn't throw in soy so I just went with something else, but I liked it, makes a good mixer.

Good throwers

Lemon PC, Sugar Cookie, Wildberry Crisp (the strongest scent ever made), CCP, Pecan Pie, BNB, Birthday Cake, Oatmeal Cookie, Vanilla Lavender, Southern Vanilla....

The Grandma's cupboard and cinna-nilla are 2 of my favs. I love the CC pie and orange chiffon together. I'm burning a caramel pecan tart right now. Yum! If you want something that smells exactly like a blueberry muffin, mix KY blueberry burst and BNL Granny's Pie Crust at BCN. OMG! My dh thought I was really baking muffins. LOL!