Polyprolene vs Polyethylene Bags?/Wholesale Tart Warmers

casey2

I've read about the difference between polyethylene and polypropolene bags- that the polyeth will suck the scent, and the polypro will preserve - if I use the polypro can I single bag or is it best to double bag to make sure the scents stay in and don't intermingle? one highly regarded candle supply company sells polyethy and says it will keep the scent in? I'm confused:confused:

Any suggestions for a good wholesale place to buy tart warmers to sell with my tarts?

Thanks so much for your time and help!!!

Levines has the warmers but they only sell wholesale and they have a minimum order amount- I think its $100.

I have read the same as you about the bags- the polypro is the one you want. I have no idea why the other company would say differently.

Hi!

Thanks so much for your help - I also have another ? about wattage on tart warmers - I know there are 25W & 40W warmers and have read that the 40W will send the scent out great but the 25W will help it last longer? I have all 40w at home, but a 17w at work -

Hope you are enjoying your spring day!!!

:smiley2: